How to get free at-home COVID-19 tests
You can now order your free COVID-19 home test kits if you live in the United States.
Every household in the U.S. is eligible to order free at-home COVID-19 tests.
Each order contains 4 tests. Limit one order per residential address.
The tests are completely free and orders ship in 7-12 days.
The COVIDtests.gov Order Fulfillment Hotline is now live.
- 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-88-720-7489)
HHS Administration for Community Living hotlines can serve people in multiple languages with placing their COVIDtests.gov orders.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | ACL Administration for Community Living
- Call ACL’s DIAL 888-677-1199 Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern)
or email DIAL@
- For older adults: Call the Eldercare Locator at 800-677-1116.
- Both ACL hotlines can assist in any languages.