Here are some resources where you or someone you know can avail of food assistance or hunger relief:
- The Pilipino Workers Center (PWC) has hot meals and PWC Care Boxes for Historic Filipinotown Residents. Call (213) 250-4353 or visit pwcsc.org/contact to see if you qualify.
- CalFresh/LA County DPSS: If you have lost your job, or just need assistance, apply for CalFresh and other benefits online.
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program
- Seniors: For meals from LA County and City of LA, call 800-510-2020
- 211 FoodFinder: Los Angeles County 211 website has a map you can use to locate a variety of food resources, free groceries/food pantries, farmers markets, and government food benefits programs.
- LA Food Bank - Pantry Locator allows you to search for your local food pantry.
NOTE: This is not a comprehensive and complete list. We will continue to update services here.