Myths and Facts
- How do I talk to family members who do not believe in the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- When I wear a mask, I could breathe in carbon dioxide and won't receive enough oxygen. Is this true?
- Can I get a face mask exemption card so I don’t need to wear a mask?
- If I drink lots of water, will it flush out the COVID-19 virus from my body?
- Does drinking ginger tea with honey or lemon prevent COVID-19?
- Should I mega-dose on Vitamin C to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it true that I can protect myself from COVID-19 by injecting or swallowing bleach, disinfectants, or rubbing alcohol?
- Can eating garlic prevent or cure COVID-19?
- Is sunlight an effective method for disinfecting objects like letters and packages?