Back to home

Updates and News

How do I apply for small business disaster loans?

If you run a small business, a non-profit organization, or an agricultural business based in the U.S., if you have 500 employees or fewer, and if you have been negatively impacted by a disaster resulting in substantial loss of business and economic injury, you may be eligible for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program.

The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) offers disaster loans to businesses located in declared disaster areas, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters affected by declared disasters such as wildfires, hurricanes, flooding, and including civil unrest. This loan applies to all businesses based in any U.S. state, territory, or the District of Columbia.

Learn about the specifics and eligibility for business disaster loans offered by the SBA. You can find a financial institution that acts as a designated intermediary lender for the SBA.

Source: SBA

This article was written and edited by the Tayo editorial desk and has been reviewed by an independent panel of subject matter experts.

Learn more

Related articles