How We Collect Your Information
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the Site and its features and content, to facilitate your requests, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Site.
FYLPRO may collect Personal Information on our users in various ways, including through your voluntary submissions and participation in services provided via the Site and other services. “Personal Information” includes your:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- gender or other demographic information
- location information
You may also participate in services provided by the Site by submitting your existing login information from a third-party website, including for example, social networking sites (“Third-Party Login”). Third-Party Login is not required. When you use Third-Party Login, we will not share your Personal Information with, or post to, your social networks without your permission.
When you use the Site we may automatically record information that your browser sends (“Log Data”), including, but not limited to:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- operating system and browser type
- the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Site
- pages of the Site that you visit
- the time spent on those pages
- information you search for on the Site
- access times and dates
- other statistics
This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, LLC. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how users use the Site. The Log Data generated by the cookie about your use of the Site is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This Log Data is collected anonymously by Google and reports Site trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you use the Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
How We Use Information
FYLPRO may use the information you submit (Personal Information, Log Data) to us for purposes such as:
- fulfilling your requests for our products and services
- providing the Site’s functionality
- improving the Site’s quality
- personalizing your experience
- providing customer support
- notifying you about updates to the Site and our services
- promoting our products to existing Site users
- conducting internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission
- backing up our systems and allow for disaster recovery
- enhancing the security of the Site
- investigating possible user misconduct
- complying with legal obligations
The Personal Information that you provide and we collect is stored within databases hosted and managed by our trusted service providers. FYLPRO adopts reasonable measures to protect the security and privacy of Personal Information, including the use of encryption. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not seek or knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, we will delete such information from our databases.
If you communicate with FYLPRO, such as through email@example.com, we keep records of those communications indefinitely, pursuant to our document retention policy. Our document retention policy provides that FYLPRO generally retains documents for the period of their immediate or current use, unless longer retention is necessary to comply with contractual or legal requirements. However, data storage periods are based on FYLPRO’s assessment of its needs and might include retaining some documents for historical reference and retaining some documents because FYLPRO has insufficient organizational resources available to dedicate to their review and destruction, and/or other pertinent factors.
Email subscription information is retained until you unsubscribe from the mailing list(s).
If we inadvertently collect more Personal Information than intended, we endeavor to delete the extraneous information. When we no longer need to retain information or when deleting information on request, we endeavor to remove all copies. However, please understand that deleted information may continue to persist on backup media.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
FYLPRO does not disclose personal information it collects to third parties, except during any of the following situations:
- We have your permission to make the disclosure.
- The disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the Personal Information was obtained. Note that your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, or country, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer Personal Information to the United States and process and store it there. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.
- The disclosure is to financial service providers in order to fulfill and carry out the purchase and provision of goods and services requested by you.
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets.
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with FYLPRO.
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance; to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request; or in connection with litigation.
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Site and services, mailing lists, processing orders and delivering products and services, and sending postal mail.
FYLPRO does not sell or rent user, donor or Site visitor information under any circumstances, and we do not share member, donor or Site visitor information without prior consent except as compelled by law.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets, or merge with another entity. In these types of transactions, user data (Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets transferred. Moreover, if FYLPRO, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user data would be one of the assets that is reviewed and transferred or acquired by a third party.
The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your Personal Information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.